Friday, December 19, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Dearest Aunty Ade,


I saw the pictures Uncle Ker Wei took of the both of you in flying to rose bay. Mummy says she's impressed with Uncle Ker Wei and keeps hinting to Daddy. However, I think Daddy has gone deaf in both ears.


I'm reaching my 3 month mark, Aunty Adelyn, and let me update you on all the new tricks I've learnt so far.


1. When I'm on my tummy, I can hold my head up and turn it both ways. Great way for a change in scenery. Waking up to a white wall is getting really boring.


2. I can put on multiple expressions within a span of a few seconds.




3. I can produce endless amount of drool. This somehow drives Mummy nuts and she keeps trying to stop it ... to no avail, obviously.

I drool standing up .... ..

...........I drool sitting down .....

............I drool lying sideways ......

.. and


I even drool at Mommy, that fox my mummy, ........
(who's taking this picture, fyi ) ...

Aaaahhhh ... only, almost, 3 months and already I've accomplished so much.

Are you proud of me Aunty Adelyn?? I want to know

Love Jared

1 comment:

addie said...

Hello Baby J - So sorry aunty addie hasn't been writing to you...Been so busy, last week in Hunter Valley and this week..just came back from Melbourne an hour ago! Aunty addie had to layan 2 drunkard uncles, one who came from Beijing and the other, is uncle ker wei..haha....

Thank you for your birthday wish and I hope your xiao ku also starts writing and commenting on your blog! If she checks..hehe...

I can imagine mummy going nuts with you drooling but I think all babies do! hahah...Daddy looks really proud of you and I am too, I can't believe you have already started swimming....brrrr....did mummy take you to a swimming class with her swimming too? Maybe mummy can consider taking you for baby yoga classes too..hehe...

Will write more when I can, hope you get spoilt rotten thist Christmas, and please wish mummy, daddy and xiao ku Merry Christmas and lots of hugs..

love, aunty addie

Post a Comment