Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa's A Jolly Good Fellow

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

Boy-oh-boy was my first Xmas a B-L-A-S-T! Uncle Santa came in the night and brought me lots and lots of gifts!! Just LOOK IT!!
That's me! In my big boy chair! Don't I look all grown up now? I love my Bumbo!


Looking at the amount of photos Mummy takes of me in my Bumbo, I'm wondering whether Mummy enjoys it even more than I do. Hsu Ah Yi says I look like a girl in those pictures. Do I Aunty Ade? I want to know.

Also, David Chiu Chiu finally gave us the pictures he took of me during my 2nd month. He called the shoot "Portraits of Jared" .. woo hoo .. doesn't that make me sound like a superstar??


Don't you think Uncle David is such a professional photographer?? You can definitely tell ...
This is Uncle David ...

......

..........

...............

.........

....

and this is Daddy ...

WAHAHAHHAAHAAAHHAH ....

How was your Xmas Aunty Ade, I want to know.

Love Jared

1 comment:

addie said...

Hello Baby Jared,

Happy New Year!

Aunty Addie packed with the crowd last night to watch Sydney's famous fireworks at the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.. The fireworks were really colourful and pretty awesome..they were flying to all directions and looked really pretty.

I'm glad to hear you got lots of pressies for Christmas, you look really comforatble in the bumbo..I wouldn't mind one myself..hehe...You look like you and not like a girl..don't worry..hehe...

Uncle David took a very beautiful family potrait, I like the black and white one altho mummy looked like she was trying really hard not to laugh..David chiu chiu would be? I am hoping mummy knows what I'm getting at *wink*

Baby J - I wish you and mummy and daddy a blessed new year and may you grow up to be handsome and smart and all that your parents want you to be...Hope we will both have a fantastic year ahead!

Hugs,
aunty addie

Post a Comment