Monday, March 30, 2009

Ge Ge Jared

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

.
Sorry I haven't written in sooooooooo long. Mommy's camera got sick for a while, so no pictures... and last week ... I became a Ge Ge to beautiful baby Alexandra Wong Yi! All the pictures Mommy took of Baby Alexandra didn't do her justice, so Mommy stole a picture off David Jiu Jiu's website.

Welcome into the world Baby Alexandra

Okay, updates on my stats.... I went to see Dr. V on Saturday and I've grown Aunty Adelyn.
.
Lenght : 68cm ; Weight : 8.3kgs
.

I also haven't been feeling on top of the world of late ... I've been so fussy and fidgety the whole week. I can't help it Aunty Adelyn. I've been teething and teething hurts .. Daddy says I've been living up to my name ...



Grump-Pot-Pot ..revisited ...


On the milest0ne front ... I've started feeding myself.... CooOOoooKiiEEeeee!!

...............
.....
..
I can also tripod now with much ease
.....
..........
.....
Mommy also says I've caught the stranger anxiety bug ..
.
with Mommy during the nite-times
.
....

and Daddy in the mornings ....
..
.

All in all I've been quite a handful these past two weeks .. Poor Mommy and Daddy one might say .....
..
.....

BuuuUUUUtttTtttt .....I say .....


Welcome to Parenthood!! Hah!
..
.
What do you say Aunty Adelyn? I want to know.
..
..


Love Jared.

3 comments:

addie said...

Hi Baby J,

You did look rather grumpy in the pic. Baby Alexandra looks really cute and she has got lots of hair for a new-born baby!

I must say, you are looking more and more like daddy but I think you have grown cuter actually..hehe...Btw, Aunty Addie likes cookie too =p...

Hope I will see you soon - Aunty Addie is missing home!

Hugs baby J.

addie said...

Btw, Uncle Ker Wei thinks you look cute in your tripod picture...bblluur blluurr.. hhehe

szelin said...

baby J, that first pic reminds me of your mummy....!!!

Post a Comment