Monday, March 9, 2009

Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love in my Tummy

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,


This weekend I reached yet another BIG milestone ... I STARTED ON SOLIDS ... I had my first teaspoon of rice cereal!
.
..
I must say though, rice cereal is YUCKS! I can't wait to eat some of the delicious fruits Mommy is letting me lick now. Mummy says if I'm a good boy and take to my yucky cereals for another two week, she'll let me have them then. Sigh, the sacrifices a baby has to make for some love in his tummy.







See ... no mess .. nothing!! Mommy says I'm such a good baby. Do you think I'm a good baby Aunty Adelyn? I want to know.

Love Jared.

PS: Mommy apologises for the lack of pictures. Her camera fell ill and is getting treated.
P/PS: Also, please help contribute to my education fund by clicking on any advert you see. Mommy needs all the help she can get ... whahahahahhahah

2 comments:

addie said...

Hello baby J,

Yawn it's already 12:30 Aunty Addie's time...

I'm glad you like your solids. Mummy has wanted to start you on solids since last couple of weeks. Watching the video, you seem to be enjoying your food... Of course, I can only hear daddy talking about how proud he is that you like your food and that you are eating without any problems...ahha =)

And yes, for that - you are a good boy..I think you are getting chubbier and cuter! hehehe...

And please tell mummy that Aunty Addie does not know which ads to click on which will contribute to your education fund. None of the ads suggest that by clicking on it, it goes to your education fund!

Ok ask mummy to post more. Nothing interesting happening on my end...Altho Aunty Addie is looking forward to Easter cause she'll be going to Adelaide!

Anonymous said...

hello baby J,

my, you're looking a lot like your Mummy these days....especially the eyes...

can you let your mummy know that she has to click on my adverts too if she wants me to click on hers..

love, sze mai mai

Post a Comment