Sunday, February 22, 2009

Droolingly Delicious

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

How was your weekend?? My weekend was spent constipated. To remedy the constipation, I was sent to Klinik Po-Po & Kung-Kung. Dr. Po-Po spent the whole afternoon making funny sounds ... and voila, I'm no longer constipated. I Po-Po.
.
This weekend, Uncle Alex finally came to visit all the way from Singapore.

He brought me a new friend, Mr Bear.

..

Mr. Bear and I had a bonding session ie: I put him in my mouth

..

he tasted weird .. yuck.... .. but I love him anyways. Thank you Uncle Alex!

..

Aunty Ade, Mommy bought me a new superfantabolistic toy ... the Evenflo Exersaucer!!

It's simply the best toy in the entire universe. I spent the whole weekend "bonding" with it.

I bonded with the little fishies ...

..

I bonded with the orange bumble bee ....

..

.. and an extra long bonding session with the green butterly. Yes, he was especially very yummy.

... sigh ... everything tastes so yummy of late Aunty Adelyn .. Mommy says it's because I'm getting "solid-ready". What do you think Aunty Ade? I want to know.

Love Jared

P/S : Aunty Imn ... I'M WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!! Oh-when-oh-when are you coming to visit??

4 comments:

imn said...

oh no, i'm a bad aunty.. i'm so sorry, lil jared, i will visit you as soon as i'm back. and with some goodies for you to drool on and eat (only if mommy says it's ok!). hugs hugs!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jared,
Hello, I'm Sara's Mommy. She's is 2 1/2 weeks older than you - I attached a recent picture, ask you mommy to show you, ok? Your mommy and I are college friends. One fine day in the future we may all meet! :o) I was so excited to see your two teeth! Sara has none yet but she has started solids and is loving it and so will you!

I was laughing when your mommy named your new friend Mr Bear. Sara's daddy, Jamison, likes doing that too! Sara has two Mr. White Bear and a Ms. Pink Bear and she also has Hippo (pretty sure it's a Miss ;p) but she does have a giraffe teething toy named Sophie only because it came with a name on the box! Heheheh.......

THEN, I got very excited to see you got an Evenflo Exersaucer! It's very popular here in Canada; I never heard of it when I was in Malaysia then but I'm glad your mommy got that instead of a baby walker because those are dangerous. Sara is alike you now wanting to taste everything, today she lunged at my rootbeer! But the best is she likes to try to "eat" my shoulder...with lotsa drool and sound effects! You guys are way too cute and curious at this age!

Anyway, good job to mommy for posting and sharing all your pics. You'll appreciate it when you grow up! ;o) Take care and have fun with solids (if you start it soon!!!)...tata, for now! xoxo, Aunty Wai Leng

Anonymous said...

hey lil jared, it's aunty szelin here, u can call me sze mai mai. You seem to be looking more and more like your mummy. xoxo, sze mai mai

addie said...

Hello Baby J - Wow u have so many toys !! all in one weekend...!

I see ou have a new friend-to-be Sara too! hehe..Wai Leng, Sara has the cutest names...Having girls are the best! haha u get to doll them up, etc...

Anyway Baby J - Think u r curious bout taste that's y u keep putting things in ur mouth...anyway I'm sure Mr bear doesnt taste nice at all, u r suppose to cuddle and hug him..not eat him..hehe..

But u r a cutey pie anyhow...take care till later'....

mummy is doing a good jobs with the pics and narration! thumbs up for mummy..

Post a Comment