Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Studio Shots

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

Sorry for the long absense. Mommy has been rather busy at work coupled with so many holidays, hence the long silence.

In any case .... I GOT MY STUDIO SHOTS BACK!!! What do you think Aunty Ade? I want to know.




Pose : Farway and Forlorn


This is me in the midst of toppling over


I think I've outgrown the cradle carry.


Nailed the 'bo-chap' look to the core .. no offense, Daddy!!



One of the many hand-in-mouth shots

Most of my shots were of my with my hand stuck in my mouth. I don't know why, Aunty Ade. Any and everything just tastes so yummy of late.

Also, latest update .... Everyone's so excited because ...... my two bottom teeth are starting to show. I don't know what all the fuss is but Daddy says it just means I get to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken with him soon.

I'll update more over the weekend Aunty Ade and Mommy promises she'll try and get a picture of my peeping two-front-teeth!

Love Jared.

1 comment:

addie said...

I like your black and white far away look Baby J....Aunty Addie has been rather lonely here so she has been waiting and waiting to read your blog..make sure mummy takes pic of your 2 front teeth..If you like KFC, you must join uncle ker wei who LOVES KFC...ehhe

Post a Comment