Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Peeping Two

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

How was your weekend?? Mommy says I have been rather naughty of late .. especially when it comes to bedtime. I have been refusing to go to sleep alone and would rather fall asleep on Mommy's shoulder. Is that bad Aunty Ade?? I want to know.
.
.
Oh Mommy managed to get pictures of my two peep-pers ... It wasn't easy I must say .. I really made Mommy work for it.


What are you giving me in return??
......

Say pretty pleeeeeaaaseee
.....
......
..............

.... throw in a funny face as well

....
...
..




OOOOkkaayyyy...........


....... will do


I'm satisfied...


ready


set
........
.....
...
.







TA-DAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!




Hahahahhahhahaha ....... Now tell me, who's the REAL boss around here

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love Jared.

1 comment:

addie said...

Ahh Baby J..ur funny face pic and pic of your peepers are soooo cute...u r growing up so fast...hehe..

and i think you are behaving manja for wanting to sleep on mummy's shoulder...actually i have seen u sleeping on daddy's shoulder...Hugss...u r becoming such a cutie pie...

i hope you and mummy and daddy had a good valentine...or rather u that you behaved on valentine's day so that mummy and daddy can celebrate..hehe..

uncle ker wei just got back from KL last night on valentine day, so there wasn't much celebration for me..we at instant noodle at 10pm in the night! what a celebration!

looking forward to more stories from you! *hugs*

Post a Comment