Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

Sorry for the lack of posts. Mommy has been super lazy in updating my progress. Naughty Mommy!!

Anyways, this weekend was Ryan Ge Ge's birthday so Min Ku Ku rounded all the cousins and had a party at JUNGLE GYM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!

Also, my other cousins Sophia and Nicholas came back from the States to visit too. Aunty Adelyn, Sophie Jie Jie is the prettiest Jie Jie I've ever seen. Just lookit!!

Hello Sophia Jie Jie!!
Ok .. updates on my progress. I've been growing taller ... Look! I'm almost as tall as my Yeh Yeh now!!

Mommy has also been letting me eat adult food. Ive tasted rice, chicken, fish and all sorts of veggies and FRUITS!!! Strawberries are my favourite thus far. JARED LOVES STRAWBERRIES

I've also been having REALLY itchy gums of late. My teeth are sprouting like weeds, as Mommy puts it, so I've been having the urge to bite(more so than usual) everything I can get my hands onto. Mummy's ipod holder is the yummiest by far.


My latest trick now involves me opening cupboards and drawers of all sorts looking for FOOD. It's so exciting Aunty Ade as you never know what I'll be able to find in them. It's a trick that's been putting Mommy and Daddy on the edge in fear of injuring my little fingers.

Aunty Adelyn, Mommy says she's going to be missing you a lot this weekend and she wishes that you were here.

Love Jared.

1 comment:

addie said...

Baby J,

I love the picture of you opening the chinese antique cupboard...I see your inquisitive nature has started...hehe...But im sure you are not just looking for food...hehe

Sophie is really a pretty girl. I don't believe or recall seeing her in real life. I think.

Strawberries are so so sour...ewww...eheh.ok they can be sweet too.

You are growing up so fast and I cant believe Im not there to see you =(

I will be missing mummy's big day this friday =( am so so sad....and all mummy's good friends will be there..Uncle Ker Wei has pressie for mummy tho - but you can't get to it, k...Maybe mummy will give it to you someday...

Love ya,
aunty addie..

Post a Comment