Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

Okay ... man!... was it a packed few weekends!! Firsly, I got to wear a FULL suit on Saturday nite for Mommy and Daddy's big event. I must say, I looked very smart indeed ... buttttt ... sorry no photos of the nite to post yet .. stay tuned though!
Secondly, I went on my first VACATION!! All the cousins and I tripsy-ed our way to Kuantan and boy-oh-boy was it a FUN three days!

See!! I can feed myself, Aunty Ade!

.

Kor Kor Ryan, Daddy and me

.

Testing the pool : I liked it so Mommy said
"All system's GO!"
.
.



Not one of my proudest moments : me naked in the pool as my
swim suit went AWOL
.
.
"Kids-who-love-swimming R us"
.
.
It was also Yeh Yeh's birthday last weekend and we had a party for him.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEH YEH!
.

Can u guess what just happened??

a. I kissed Mummy and got lipstick all over

b. I kissed Daddy and I got lipstick all over

c. I kissed Mr. Cherry and lipstick all over

As for habits, I've just picked up KISSING!!

Oh ... and I have to give a shout out to Amanda Jie Jie ... she's started to read my blog now.

Hello Amanda Jie Jie

Love Jared

1 comment:

addie said...

Hello Jared,

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your first trip out of KL with all your cousins...and that you have been eating so much solids.

Please tell mummy Im still waiting to see your handsome pictures from daddy and mummys big event...

Aunty addie had a lazy Sunday...its getting warmer now. Aunty Addie will be braving a 14km run next Sunday, so please pray hard that she doesnt collapse in the sun or because of the cold weather.

till later,
love aunty addie

Post a Comment