Monday, August 31, 2009

Samseng Example 1 : Alexandra

Jared : Eh mum-mum on your dress la

Alex : Where?where? I want mum-mum!!

Jared : Tricked you! muahahahhahahh!!

Alex : Duuhhhhh!!!!!

...........................

Samseng Example 2 : Drawers



....


div align="center">
Jared : Ma Ma ... can i have it??
Ma Ma : NOOOOoooo!!!
Jared : Is this face innocent enough for a yes??
...............

Samseng Example 3 : Cookie

Ah hah!! Cookie on the flooor
hhhmm .. Ma Ma says no eating food from floor
.....

mmm .. cookie always tastes so much sweeter when added with mishcief!
...............
............
,,,,,,,,
,,,,
Dearest Aunty Ade,
.
This weekend Mummy bought me my very first pet, Mr Lion. Mommy says I have to take Mr Lion on frequent walks!

.
I think I did Mummy proud, Aunty Ade ... i took Mr. Lion for a walk everywhere!
.
I was having so much fun talking and singing with Mr. Lion that I accidentally made poopie in my diaper. Mummy was not at all pleased.

I ended up having to take a time out here. :(

Mummy's too harsh on me .. what do you think Aunty Ade .. I want to know.
.
Love Jared

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Jared,

1) Be nice to cousin Alex - you'll come to understand it when you're reaching the clubbing age. So no more trickies on her kays?

2) With mummy - do first, ask later (don't tell her I told you that!)

3) It's okay to eat food off Grandma's house, and also Aunty Barb's mummy's house. It is NOT okay at Mummy's house AND DEFINITELY a NO-NO at Aunty Barb's.

4) Poopie in diapers does not warrant a time out. Giving mummy and daddy the "shower of blessing" when they are cleaning you up does.

Stay cute!

Aunty Barbs

tihtahpah said...

Dearie Jared,

You seem to have grown slightly taller and less round! haha. I think your mummy can't blame anyone on your mischief because we all know where you got that from!

ohhhh and it's nice that you're getting potty-trained....for some reason you look strangely a lot like your mummy in the last pic!

love ,
sze mai mai

imn said...

baby jared, gosh! i have to agree with sze mai mai, u do look a lot like your mommy, and plenty mischievous like her! ohh can you tell your mommy that she looks great, and some meat would probably make her look even better, if that is even possible.
take care, kiddo.

love,
imn mai mai

Post a Comment