Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Day I Found My Hand

Dear Aunty Imminy,

Mommy said that you've been asking for a letter from me :) I hope Aunty Adelyn won't miss me too much.

Aunty Imn, I've grown .. I found my hand today. Mommy was so excited she captured it on camera.



As you can see, I'm still wearing mittens. Mommy says it's too dangerous to let my hands roam free. I think it's got to do with the day Mommy woke up to my scratched face, and this





Aunty Imn, why are my hands dangerous?? I want to know.

Love Jared

5 comments:

imn said...

hehhe.. i love u, baby jared!
keep writing!

imn said...

oh i forgot to answer your question.. your hands/fingers are dangerous, because your mommy says so. and u better listen to her. coz you're kinda stuck with her for life. and mommy knows best anyway.. really.. heh

szande said...

Aren't they dangerous because they touch things which they are not supposed to.....
Does mummy always knows what's best?

addie said...

Baby J - U have mommy's eyes....Y so bad mood in the 2nd youtube movie?...Oh, and y r u wearing mittens only on 1 hand?

Well u have to wear mittens because u dunno what u've touch, and then u stick them in ur mouth! gurgle gurgle..

imn said...

jared baby, listen to all the wise aunties.
oh so it's the germs. aunty imn had no idea.. thought u might just risk poking your eyes since u still lack proper coordination.. hah..

and yes, your mummy knows best! u better listen to her!

Post a Comment