Friday, November 14, 2008

The Start of A New Pain

Dearest Aunty Adelyn
Ho Hum .. Dum Dee Dee Dum .. Happy Birthday to meeee! I'm 7 weeks old now and man-oh-man have I been a package for Mommy and Daddy. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy, they survived what many call the peak fussy period and I can only say it should get better from next week onwards. I know Mommy started out calling me her lil pain in the butt .. but Uncle Alex is quick to warn her about the Sigmund Freud's self-fufilling prophecy, so the name calling has somewhat stopped.
Highlight of the week ... I STARTED SUCKING MY THUMB! Ok .. so I've managed to do it successfully three times only ... Mommy got so excited the first time .. she whipped out her camera and emailed my sucking my thumb to a whole load of people .. how embarassing!! I immediately took my thumb out ... but drats ... that quick fox, my Mommy.


Yesterday Mommy and Daddy tried to kick the habit of me sleeping in my bouncy-bouncy. Woe is me! Back to boring ole cot .. no more bouncy-bouncy .. no more vibration .. hence, I, pain in the butt extraordinaire, did not make it easy for mommy and daddy .. i cried, screamed, wailed, kicked and dramatized the whole "putting-me-into-the-cot" affair, equipped with flailing hands. Of course, mommy and daddy came equipped with ear guards .. so my tears were all in vain .. Am plotting for tomorrow ... What do you think I should do Aunty Ade??


Till then, might as well enjoy the cot my nai-nai gave me ...

Love Jared




3 comments:

imn said...

can u write to me, Jared? to Aunt Imn, please.. hehehe

Ah Siang said...

come on, he is not grumpy.

i Like the first photo. Its so Bond.

I'm Jared. Jared Lee.

addie said...

Dear Baby Jared,

First of all, aunty addie sucks at blogging and was wondering why she couldnt post the blog and realised that she can only post comment..

I think u will get use to sleeping in the cot and outta the bouncy bouncy...u must learn to be a brave boy...

Baby J - you are scarily looking like daddy alot, esp your eyes..haha...

Aunty addie loves the pic of u sleeping! *hugs and kisses*

Post a Comment