Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Scratched Face and A New Friend

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

It was the weekend again and we played hide and go-seek yesterday. Mommy hid me and Daddy had to look for me ... can you spot me?
Aunty Ade, I've also made a new friend. His name is Patrick. Daddy says Ta-Ku brought him over when I was born. Mommy says he's my cot angel as he watches over me when I sleep. Funny, I only just noticed him today. Mommy says it's because I can see in colour now.



Also, Mommy says Uncle Ker Wei can stop calling me a grump pot now. Uncle Ker Wei, my Mommy sends this as proof that I can be a happy camper, at times, ... erm .. I think she meant only at bath times.

Oh .. and I finally found out why Mommy was so insistant on me wearing mittens. Mommy left me and my mittenless dangerous hands for a few minutes and came back to this .. Mommy was mortified but Daddy said it made me a man.

Aunty Ade, does a scratch really make me a man? I want to know.


Love Jared

4 comments:

imn said...

gosh im mortified too.. poor Jared baby..

Ah Siang said...

he looks so cute bathing. He just love water.

Ah Siang said...

Aiks..I don't think they sell "Patrick" anymore. I still remember mine. kekeke

addie said...

Baby J - U look really happy in water, which is rather strange for a baby...I can't quite agree with daddy that a scar makes you more a man...

Hehe - uncle ker wei says u look cute baby J..

And i love mummy's pic of u crawling on the bed - really artistic! ;p

Post a Comment