Saturday, November 15, 2008

Double-Oh Seven at 7 Weeks

Dearest Aunty Adelyn,

Mister Sunshine was hiding all Saturday. Uncle Cloud brought lotsa rain and breeze which made it nice and snug in bed ... in Mommy and Daddy's bed, mind you. I spent the whole day in-doors with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy's getting real good in feeding me now, Mommy trained. He can now see through my fake falling asleep tricks and has learnt the art of burping me to "wake" me up to finish the bottle.
Buuuurrrrppp!

Aunty Ade, I think I might become a secret agent when I grow up. Mommy and Daddy took me out today on a mision to spy on my neighbours. Daddy said I did real well as I was a quiet as a mouse. Mommy says I'm a regular James Bond. What do you think?

Jared 007 Lee

On Sunday, Aunty Lili came to see me, all the way from UK.

Hello Aunty LiLi!

and the rest of the afternoon was spent at Nai Nai & Yeh Yeh's house. I love Nai Nai's as it always feels like night-time there which makes it ever so comfy for a long nap in my bouncy-bouncy.

Daddy has also given me a new nickname ... Fei-Toi-Toi ... I think it could be due to this


Do I really look like one, Aunty Adelyn? I want to know.


Love Jared.

3 comments:

addie said...

Baby J - U look at little fei toi toi in the last 2 pix...hehehe...but u r a cutey...

U looked like u were crying when aunty lili was carrying you...Make sure u don't cry when aunty addie comes back home to carry you home ok...and make sure mummy and daddy is in KL too! Aunty addie only has 1 week to see you!....

I'm quite sure you were quiet when mummy and daddy sent you to spy on your neighbour, although aunty addie is wondering why de hell is mummy and daddy spying on the neighbours!!!! eheh

Ok it's late in sydney now baby J and aunty addie has to go...Let me know if you like anything from Sydney when aunty addie comes home ok...Mummy wants fudge and macadamias and will steal them fr u =p *hugs*

tihtahpah said...

he's got your grin, yaps.....!

szande said...

Dear Jared, I have signed up in your fan club. Pity that you were about to cry when I carried you. When are you coming to visit me in London - home of 007? i'll bring you out to the pub without mum and dad!
Aunty Lili.

Post a Comment